by Allie Brosh
“List of things that are in the book:
- Stories about things that happened to me
- Stories about things that happened to other people because of me
- Eight billion dollars*
- Stories about dogs
- The secret to eternal happiness*
*These are lies. Perhaps I have underestimated my sneakiness!”
Fun to read and unexpected!
The book contains, funny stories about Allie and it has some specific drawings. The book is somewhat like her blog.
Each story is very comical and you may also end you relating to some of them as Bill Gates said: “..we can all relate to her struggles. Rather than laughing at her, you laugh with her…”
Some of the stories I liked:
- At 10 yo she wrote a letter to her future self and buried it. The letter contained crucial questions about dogs, parents and food. She also introduced herself and requested to receive an answer.
2. The forbidden cake and the adventure in obtaining it. Bellow is the victory illustration.
3. The depression story where I feel most adults can relate to this. Where we just cannot find the motivation in doing anything.
Note: Some pieces of information are left out of the book.
Get the full experience by reading it! ❤